Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New jobs...

I'm enjoying my new job...only slightly though. Food is much better than retail. At least at family owned restaurants where everyone is respectful is it.

Plus I have an excuse to dress up. And I usually hate dressing up. But that way I get good tips.


I've been so tired lately. The whole weekend consisted of doing stupid things that I probably shouldn't have done, including dressed up for the Beyonce concert, drive 4+ hours to see Dave Matthews Band perform (even though I couldn't actually see anything...), and staying downtown till 3 in the morning. I really could have avoided all of those things because the only fun thing was being able to say "I AM...SASHA FIERCE" along with Beyonce.

But Coldplay is this Saturday, which should be really fun. And I'm not driving the 4+ hours to see them so I'm good. Now I should really go work out.

No comments: